On the campsite
• Dogs must always be kept on a leash.
• Dog needs (large and small) must always be done outside the campsite and collected with the appropriate bag.
• If the dog pees in the campsite, please rinse it with water and take care that it does not happen again.
• Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant, swimming pool and sanitary facilities for hygienic reasons.
• Dogs should be well behaved and keep quiet.
• In case of damage, the dog owner is liable.
Dog owners are asked to abide by the rules!
To pay attention in South Tyrol
• Dogs must be muzzled on public transport.
• Dogs must be kept on a leash.
• Dog needs must always be collected and properly disposed in bags.
Walking tips with a dog
The walk along the Gaulschlucht is an excellent walk. At the end of the gorge there is a wonderful waterfall, which provides a great cool bath for the dogs in summer and lots of fresh air for the owner.
For hiking enthusiasts, the mountain walk in Vigiljoch is definitely a must. You can easily reach the hiking area by cable car, where dogs can be transported with a muzzle.
The countless irrigation channels in the area are ideal for long walks, and you will always come across woods where there is plenty to sniff and discover for the dog.
If you only want to go for a short walk, the meadow paths around the campsite are fantastic.
We offer two dog sitters. Please ask at reception for more information.