Update 07.04.2021: Reopening Camping Arquin
Our campsite will be open again from 07.04.2021.
The following regulations apply:
- When entering Italy and thus also South Tyrol from almost all EU countries, from the countries of the Schengen area, Switzerland and the Principality of Monaco, a negative PCR or antigen test not older than 48 hours is required.
- All information can also be found at: Provinz Bozen
Until 30 April 2021, stricter regulations apply when entering and leaving countries of the European Union. You can find all the information on the website of the Italian Ministry of Health.
We do not charge any fees for your cancelled stay, the time of cancellation does not matter. Nevertheless, we ask you to contact us in case of cancellation, either by e-mail or by phone. You can reach us either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at +39 0473 561187.
Of course we adhere to the safety regulations in the reception and restaurant as well as in the shop and sanitary building.
- Wear a mouth and nose protection and stay 1 meter away from the next person. This is prescribed by the Province of South Tyrol; and therefore applies to the entire campsite and also outside.
- We have installed disinfectants at the entrances to the reception, restaurant, shop and sanitary facilities. Please disinfect your hands carefully when entering and leaving the campsite.
- We regularly disinfect all surfaces in reception, restaurant and shop, and air all facilities.
- The keys to the private bathrooms are also disinfected regularly.
Swimming pool and playground
Our swimming pool on the site and the small children's pool are open, the usual opening hours apply. The playground and the playroom are also available, so that also our little guests can fully enjoy their holidays in Lana.
Public places in Lana and surroundings
All shops, boutiques, stores and malls are open again. Bars and restaurants offer a take away or delivery service. The will be open very soon. Hairdressers and beauticians are open as well as outdoor museums.
Public transport is back on schedule and cable cars are also open again.
The reception is always there for you and will be happy to help you with advice and assistance to ensure a carefree and relaxed camping holiday.
The holiday areas of Lana and the Merano area can hardly wait to be there for you again!
SUBJECT TO ALTERATIONS