Near Lana you will find many interesting climbing halls and gardens. Here are some suggestions:
If the weather is not kind to you:
- St. Hippolyt climbing garden in Narano: This climbing park, which is well known in the local climbing scene, has been completely redeveloped and expanded by the South Tyrolean Alpine Association.
- Burgstallknott climbing garden near Parcines: A small but nice climbing park. Ideal for beginners, skilled climbers and also for those who like to climb on their own.
- Juval climbing garden near Naturno: The Juval climbing park is regarded as particularly family-friendly and fully of variety due to the many routes available.
And for young and old:
- Rockarena climbing hall in Merano, Tel. +39 0473 234619
- Salewa Cube climbing hall in Bolzano, Tel. +39 0471 1886867
- Abenteuerpark Kaltern
- Panorama Hochseilgarten Schenna
- Hochseilgarten Schnalstal